Habéis visto este vídeo del instituto?
A bit of info on the Spanish trip next October to Granada:
1) Granada is said to be the most beautiful city in Spain
2) You stay with a friend in a double room with a Spanish family
3) It will be half board so that you always have either lunch or dinner with us
4) There will be Spanish lessons in the morning - this is a bit like the Gaeltach (sp) that pupils go on except in Spanish and will improve your GCSE or A level result as well as your confidence and fluency massively
5) Every afternoon there will be a group activity to do together, such as a treasure hunt, shopping, city tour etc
6) We will arrange to meet in the evenings to do bowling, etc
7) Other trips include a trip to the science park similar to W5 or a trip to a beach :-))
We think this trip will be amaaazing and would love you to come :-)
BTW, obviously you need to be doing GCSE or A level Spanish next year to be able to come.
Please see Miss Lee or myself for a letter and an envelope. The deposit can be paid at the end of January if you are keen to come but January is a long month, finance wise..